CotEcast #7 – Shownotes
Title: Applying to ST3 – and Geriatrics!
Guest(s): Mark & Vicky Gibson
Opening Question: What would you call a group of Geriatricians?
Main Topic: Applying to be a Geriatrics Reg
- Why pick Geriatrics over other medical specialties?
- The application form: tips on how to score well on audit, presentations, publications, teaching
- Commitment to specialty – how to show you have some
- Interview experiences and tips
References, Links and Resources:
- RCPE Conference – Pushing the Boundaries of Geriatric Medicine
- Geriatrics for Juniors
- British Geriatrics Society
- Be yourself, and be enthusiastic
- Speak to other people in the specialty
- Join the BGS
Email email@example.com with comments, questions, suggestions