Title: CotE On-Call
Host(s): Mark Garside, Pete Brock, Vicky Gibson
Opening Question: What song would you not want to hear on hospital radio?
Main Topic: Covering the Geriatrics Wards Out of Hours
- Suggestions for a general approach
- Delirium / Increasing confusion
- EWS & atypical presentations
- Requests for sedation
- Things not to miss
- Don’t miss hypoactive delirium
- Think when prescribing analgesia
- Always ask why!
References, Links, Resources:
Help us to improve CotEcast – please complete this brief online survey: